Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Weight: Opinions

So I took a picture of Siaga today (with my phone) from the side (more or less) and would appreciate an opinion or two on his weight. Looks to me like he's back up to par and now it's just up to rebuilding the muscle he lost from inactivity and weight loss.


You can see the hollow that starts behind the upper point of his shoulder blade and sweeps down his back on the side of his spine, this is where he lost most of his muscle content, I think. Or at least, this is where it is most noticeable. His tail head is slightly more prominent than I would like and I would also like a bit more fat on his ribs, but I've never been able to cover up those ribs, even when he got so fat he had a gutter back. His neck is a little lean for my taste, also, but this is mostly a muscle issue, not a fat issue. I think it really boils down to improving his topline and working on that.

1 comment:

  1. Just looks to me like he needs some muscle and top line.

    I miss his sweet self!

    ReplyDelete