Monday, May 17, 2010

Why my address?!

It seems that my address is a problem. I ordered $80 worth of breeches and paddock boots from Dover Saddlery, and the package was supposed to arrive today, however, according to the fedex tracking, the address was incorrect (but it wasn't) and so it was "returned to sender. Please contact the shipper/merchant for more information." I mean, come on. Give me a break. I sure as hell am not going to pay for shipping again, but I -will- get my breeches and boots. Blarg.

Anyways, I'm going to go see Siaga on Saturday. Saturday is also barn clean up day, so I guess I get to help with that, and Shannon the Barn Owner is going to ask people what they think about my idea for a costume class in the Fun Show.

The horse dentist is coming out today, and he is going to take a peak in Siaga's mouth for his wolf teeth and stuff... Just great. I really don't have the money to pay for the removal of them, so I'm hoping he doesn't have them and/or hoping it can wait until I get a car and pay for tags on it and everything.

Juh-heebus.

No comments:

Post a Comment