Monday, March 19, 2012

I wish I had a camera for that!

Yesterday Siaga and I went for a little swim in the creek. I led him out to the creek to work on water crossing because no one has ever asked him to cross water. Most horses pitch a fit and fight it like crazy. ... Siaga acted like it wasn't even there, led right in, no head tossing, no jumping, no flinching, just marched on in. So proud of him.

Today I had another lesson, focusing mostly on canter. I'm getting better at it, I can hold on to it for a little longer, but what a work out that is! I only have one paid for lesson left, I'm going to see if there's any way I can work off my lessons somehow or something. Anyways, I took Devon with me today to watch so that when I start working with Siaga he can tell me what it looks like Siaga is doing from a different perspective, since I, on his back, won't have the advantage of being on the ground to get a good view.

No comments:

Post a Comment