Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Have a maybe

In regards to a stable in which to trade barn work for riding lessons. She mailed me back, asking for more details about me, my age, my experience with horses, and my riding experience. I very honestly told her I have about 7 years of horse ownership experience, and all my riding adds up to maybe a year of western trail riding and only two rides on an English saddle. I told her I knew I had my work cut out for me, but that I am highly motivated and really want to learn.

So... hopefully. Hopefully I will get another email here soon.

Also, I haven't heard Siaga coughing at all lately, so that's good. Going to bring him down and work with him some today I believe. :) Maybe go for a ride after I listen to his breathing and stuff, if he seems alright. And try to get up there from the ground again, with the regular saddle pad instead of the fleece. That might have been the problem.

1 comment: