Friday, September 30, 2011

Yet another possibility

So I got another email a few days ago, someone local looking for a stable hand. It's a 20some horse boarding stable, nothing big, not a show/ competition barn, mostly pasture potatoes and trail horses.

They are looking for someone to muck stalls, do general housekeeping around the barn, and to pick manure out of the pastures. All fine and dandy with me, though colder weather is coming on and the idea of taking an outdoor job... when the weather is friggin COLD... is... eh. But it's ponies, so I'll deal with it. :D

Anyways, the girl I interviewed with liked me, and is going to try to set up an interview with the owner tonight or maybe sometime this weekend in the that Monday will be my first day.

Of course, this is not a set thing. I'm excited, but trying not to get my hopes up like last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment